This page lists the status of withdrawals and refunds from the Massanutten Mountain Trails 100. If you want to withdraw, go to the withdrawal form.
|5||Tom Nielsen||March 3||March 3||March 3|
|4||Chris McCartney||February 28||February 28||February 28|
|3||Parker Terry||February 26||February 26||February 26|
|2||Ian Christian||February 22||February 22||February 22|
|1||Anthony Sweitzer||February 18||February 18||February 18|
|7||Myles McLeod||March 7||March 7|
|6||Patrice Godin||March 7||March 7|
|5||Marge Ascari||March 7|
|4||David Eck||March 7||March 7|
|3||Joe Dudak||March 5||March 5|
|2||Betsy Nickle||March 2||March 2|
|1||Tom Simonds||February 25||February 26|
When a withdrawal is requested, we first take the runner off the list. This does not happen immediately. It is done manually. Then, we issue a refund. The refund depends on the list you are leaving and how you paid.
Withdrawing from the entrants list:
- We will refund your PayPal payment if that is how you paid and we still can. (We can only refund on PayPal within 60 days of the original payment.)
- If it's too late to refund on PayPal or if you paid with a check, we will send you a check.
- We withhold $25 from all refunds of entry fees requested by April 1. We withhold $50 from refunds requested after that date.
Withdrawing from the wait list:
- If you held your place on the wait list with a PayPal payment or authorization, we will refund your payment or cancel your authorization on PayPal. If you made a payment and we can't refund it, we will send you a check for the full amount of your payment.
- If you held your place on the wait list with a check, we will destroy that check.
- In all cases, if you withdraw from the wait list before we move you to the entrants list or if the entry process ends and you have not made it off the wait list, we do not withhold any of your money.