This page lists the status of withdrawals and refunds from the VHTRC Women's Half Marathon. If you want to withdraw, go to the withdrawal form.
|10||Jenn Mothes||August 28||August 29||August 29|
|9||Karen McCarthy||August 28||August 28||August 28|
|8||Kathleen Zielenski||August 25||August 26||August 26|
|7||Darby O'Connor||August 26||August 26||August 26|
|6||Helen MacDermott||August 25||August 25||August 25|
|5||Patricia Parks||August 22||August 24||August 24|
|4||Marissa Farina-Morse||August 22||August 24||August 24|
|3||Judith Weber||August 20||August 20||August 20|
|2||Mercedes Walters||August 13||August 14||August 14|
|1||Hope Wilkes||July 27||July 27||August 4|
|3||Tammy Spears||August 25|
|2||Sandra Gipe||August 16||August 17|
|1||Alyssa Gipe||August 16||August 17|
When a withdrawal is requested, we first take the runner off the list. This does not happen immediately. It is done manually. Then, we issue a refund. The refund depends on the list you are leaving and how you paid.
Withdrawing from the entrants list:
- We will refund your PayPal payment if that is how you paid and we still can. (We can only refund on PayPal within 60 days of the original payment.)
- If it's too late to refund on PayPal or if you paid with a check, we will send you a check.
- We withhold $5 from all refunds of entry fees.
Withdrawing from the wait list:
- If you held your place on the wait list with a PayPal payment or authorization, we will refund your payment or cancel your authorization on PayPal. If you made a payment and we can't refund it, we will send you a check for the full amount of your payment.
- If you held your place on the wait list with a check, we will destroy that check.
- In all cases, if you withdraw from the wait list before we move you to the entrants list or if the entry process ends and you have not made it off the wait list, we do not withhold any of your money.