This page lists the status of withdrawals and refunds from the VHTRC Women's Half Marathon. If you want to withdraw, go to the withdrawal form.
|12||Kirstin Corris||August 24||August 24||August 24|
|11||Marwa Elsayed||August 23||August 23||August 23|
|10||Valerie Long||August 22||August 23||August 23|
|9||Kathleen McMackin||August 22||August 23||August 23|
|8||Jill Tunick||August 21||August 22||August 22|
|7||Heather Rosso||August 19||August 19||August 19|
|6||Pam Champlain||August 19||August 19||August 19|
|5||Nicole Mayo||August 18||August 18||August 18|
|4||Rachel Thoms||August 17||August 18||August 18|
|3||Sarah Scruggs||August 11||August 11||August 11|
|2||Karis Kuper||August 4||August 4||August 4|
|1||Kelly Reeder||August 3||August 4||August 4|
|1||Susana Lopez||August 5|
When a withdrawal is requested, we first take the runner off the list. This does not happen immediately. It is done manually. Then, we issue a refund. The refund depends on the list you are leaving and how you paid.
Withdrawing from the entrants list:
- We will refund your PayPal payment if that is how you paid and we still can. (We can only refund on PayPal within 60 days of the original payment.)
- If it's too late to refund on PayPal or if you paid with a check, we will send you a check.
- We withhold $5 from all refunds of entry fees.
Withdrawing from the wait list:
- If you held your place on the wait list with a PayPal payment or authorization, we will refund your payment or cancel your authorization on PayPal. If you made a payment and we can't refund it, we will send you a check for the full amount of your payment.
- If you held your place on the wait list with a check, we will destroy that check.
- In all cases, if you withdraw from the wait list before we move you to the entrants list or if the entry process ends and you have not made it off the wait list, we do not withhold any of your money.