Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 Mile Run
Massanutten Mt Trails 100
2015 Report, Results, and Information
The weather was warm and humid at the 21st Massanutten Mt Trails 100. The conditions caused a lower than average finish rate. Brian Rusiecki and Kathleen Cusick were the overall male and female winners. There were 120 finishers out of 199 starters. Thanks to all the hard work that made this possible.
Come back to this again soon for much more information on this page.
Winner Brian Rusiecki at Woodstock Aid Station
Photo: Paul Encarnación
- Splits These are final. They now have the runners ranked over each section of the course.
- Photos Please Read the Photo Usage Policy -- Bib Numbers to ID Runners If you have pictures you want to share, please send a link to them to Anstr Davidson at email@example.com
Note: Links to photos will open a new browser window or tab. That will make it easier to get back here.
- Reports - send a link to yours!
- Historical Data Updated with 2015 Results
- Event Records and Five and Ten Year Finishers Lists Gary Knipling improved his own Septuagenarian record. Gary Knipling still leads all multi-year finishers with 18. Susan Donnelly is the female with the most finishes (14). No one joined the 10-time finisher list.
- All Time Finishers Lists Search function allows you to obtain all historical information on one runner or sorted lists of prior finishers by sex, age, etc. Updated with 2015 results.
- Visitors List The following people joined the Visitors List this year - Martin Rouillard, John Rodrigue, Adam Schwartz-Lowe, John Dennis, James Fogg, Matthew Vahey, Richard McCleary, John Fitz, Allen Phillips, Michael Samuels, Larry Ferguson, Erin Brown, Adam Standley, Chris Pabian, Thomas Waldron, Jonathan Faryadi, Scott Lee, and Ivars Ragainis.
Three people got off: Jason Maruccio, Ron Kappus, and Katie Raezer
- Live Updates (posted during the event)
- Final Wait List - was empty. That means there will be no Prior Year Loser priority for the 2016 event
Female Winner Kathleen Cusick at Powells Fort Camp Aid Station
Photo: Erik Price
Submissions: We welcome the submission of reports and photos that we will either post here or link to. Contact Anstr Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org in this regard.
Contact the Race Director: Comments or questions about the event should go to Kevin Sayers the race director. (Issues relating to the Web site or data errors should go to Anstr Davidson at email@example.com.)
This year's MMT finishing rate was below the event's average. It was far from the lowest, however.
Finishing Rate by Sex
The battle between the sexes was won by the women.
VHTRC president and eight-time MMT finisher Alan Gowen
Photo: Anstr Davidson