Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 Mile Run
MMT 2014 -- Last Minute Info -- What You Need to Know
This page accumulates all the information on the Web site that you will likely need to know for the 2014 event.
Important: We will not have paper copies of any of this available for you on race weekend. If you need information, either write it down or print it out ahead of time. This is particularly true for the crew instructions. If you need them, bring them.
- Directions to Start - It's about two hours from Dulles Airport unless you get caught in Friday afternoon traffic.
- Crew Instructions
- Driving instructions from the Start/Finish to any crew-served aid station [pdf] - Use the Crew Instructions for guidance to follow a runner around the course, use these instructions to go straight to any point.
- Driving Directions from/to area hotels
- Map of the Camp itself (Start/Finish) - PDF Version of Camp Map (408 kb)
- Race Weekend Schedule - Pick-up packet from 2-8 p.m.; briefing at 4; dinner at 5; deposit drop bags by 6:45; start at 4 a.m. sharp
- How to Mark your Drop Bags
- Accommodation Information - You can reserve accommodations up until Wednesday, May 14. After that, there may be space available, but we don't promise.
- Friday Meal Menu:
Spaghetti, special meatballs, red sauce, potato salad, super salad, rolls, carrot cake, lemonade, ice tea, and water
- All about the Course
- Course Map and Elevation Chart
- Chart with Elevations and Times of Arrival at Aid Stations [pdf]
- Aid Stations and Cutoff Times
- General Rules
- Pacer Rules
- Solo Division Rules
- Weather: U.S. Weather Service | Weather Underground
- Entrants List - The standard list with name, rank, and serial number.
- Entrants List [pdf] - Just bib and name, but it all fits on one sheet of paper.
- VHTRC Member Entrants - There are two awards for VHTRC members. If you are a VHTRC member, be sure you are on this list.
- Awards - Given out at 3 p.m. Sunday
- Last Year's Splits - Same course, same start time, same distance.
- Live Results - Results will be here first.
- Event Records
Still Have a Question?
If you can't find the answer to a question here or elsewhere on the site, you can e-mail the RD, Kevin Sayers at firstname.lastname@example.org, before Wednesday at 9 p.m. After that, just do your best and we will work it out at the Camp.