Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 Mile Run
MMT 2018 -- Last Minute Info -- What You Need to Know
This page accumulates all the information on the Web site that you will likely need to know for this year's event.
Important: We will not have paper copies of any of this available for you on race weekend. If you need information, either write it down or print it out ahead of time. This is particularly true for the crew instructions. If you need them, bring them.
- Directions to Start - It's about two hours from Dulles Airport unless you get caught in Friday afternoon traffic.
- Crew Instructions
- Driving instructions from the Start/Finish to any crew-served aid station [pdf] - Use the Crew Instructions for guidance to follow a runner around the course, use these instructions to go straight to any point.
- Driving Directions from/to area hotels
- Map of the Camp itself (Start/Finish) - PDF Version of Camp Map (408 kb)
- Race Weekend Schedule - Pick-up packet from 2-8 p.m.; briefing at 4; dinner at 5; deposit drop bags by 6:45; start at 4 a.m. sharp
- Drop Bag Rules - Again this year, we will not take your drop bags if they don't comply with the rules. They must be a "bag" (no boxes, plastic or otherwise) and be within the size limits. No poles in drop bags!
- Accommodation Information - The last day to reserve a Cabin is May 15. There should be camping space available, and maybe sukkah cots at check-in.
- All about the Course
- Course Map and Elevation Chart
- Aid Stations and Cutoff Times
- General Rules
- Pacer Rules
- Solo Division Rules
- Weather: U.S. Weather Service | Weather Underground
- Entrants List - The standard list with name, rank, and serial number.
- Entrants List [pdf] - Just bib and name, but it all fits on one sheet of paper.
- VHTRC Member Entrants - There are two awards for VHTRC members. If you are a VHTRC member, be sure you are on this list.
- Awards - Given out at 3 p.m. Sunday
- 2013 Splits, 2015 Splits, 2016 Splits, or 2017 Splits - Those years were the same course, same start time, same distance. (The 2014 course was slightly different. Don't use those splits for planning.)
- PDF Version of 2013 splits (print and take with you)
- Live Results - Results will be here first.
- Event Records
Still Have a Question?
If you can't find the answer to a question here or elsewhere on the site, you can e-mail the RD, Kevin Sayers at email@example.com, before Wednesday at 9 p.m. After that, just do your best and we will work it out at the Camp.