Please use this page to form a mother-daughter team. To register your team, please enter the name of the mother and the daughter below. Please note the following points:
- Do not use this page until both members are on the entrants list.
- Use the same names that the team members used to apply.
- We are asking for birthdays to help identify runners if there are applicants with the same name. We make your age public, but not your birthdate.
- Each team must be composed of one mother and one daughter, but if a mother has two daughters in the race, she may form two teams, one with each daughter.
- The Lottery: For lottery purposes, mother-daughter teams will be treated as one runner, the mother. If the mother gets in, the daughter will too. If the mother does not get in, the daughter will not get in. After the lottery, there is no special provision on entry for mother-daughter teams. Both must be on the entry list before they can make a team.
- Information about the Mother-Daughter Team Competition