Home | News | BRR | MMT | WHM | Search | Contact
Centreville Park and Ride
Lee Hwy (Rt.29) at Stone Rd
The Centreville Park and Ride is a good meeting place for trips to the Blue Ridge Mountains or Shenandoah Valley. Here is how to get there.
Where is the Centreville Park and Ride? It's on Route 29, just west of I-66, exit 52.
How to Get There:
- Take I-66 westbound (toward Front Royal) from the Beltway (I-495). If you are entering I-66 west of the Beltway, be sure the entrance is numbered greater than (i.e. east of) 52. (If coming from the south, you may want to go to Manassass and backtrack.)
- Exit I-66 at exit 52. Exit 52 is about a mile after Exit 53 which is Route 28 that goes to Dulles Airport. When you see the signs for Route 28 to Dulles Airport, don't take that exit, but you are close. If you go past the Virginia Welcome Center, you have gone too far.
- At the end of the off ramp, turn right (west) on Route 29. Since Route 29 is, overall, a north/south road, the sign may say "south." But you are headed to the west, away from DC and toward the mountains.
- Go to Park and Ride, second right:
- In the Lot: The lot is small, look to the left as you enter. We will usually meet in the southwest corner of the lot.
Map: Here is a map of the lot and its vacinity [PDF] courtesy of the Fairfax County Department of Transportation. The FCDOT also has a larger map of the general area. The lot is number 4 on this map.
Back to: Training Run Page | News Page