This page lists the status of withdrawals and refunds from the Hashawha Hills 50 km Trail Run. If you want to withdraw, go to the withdrawal form.
|7||Peter Wray||February 11||February 11||February 12|
|6||Mike Frank||February 12||February 12||February 12|
|5||John Fitz||February 10||February 10||February 10|
|4||Gerard Prilutski||February 9||February 9||February 9|
|3||Amy Gibson||February 8||February 8||February 8|
|2||Ryan Frederick||February 3||February 3||February 3|
|1||Sara Ayers-Rigsby||January 31||February 1||February 1|
or Check Destroyed
|7||Josh Wadlington||February 14||February 14||February 14|
|6||Brian Smith||February 10||February 10|
|5||Danny McDonnell||February 7|
|4||Wayne Reisberg||February 5||February 5||February 5|
|3||Jeff Merritt||February 4||February 4|
|2||Jimm Ouellette||February 2||February 3|
|1||Regina Clark||February 1|
When a withdrawal is requested, we first take the runner off the list. This does not happen immediately. It is done manually. Then, we issue a refund. The refund depends on the list you are leaving and how you paid.
Withdrawing from the entrants list:
- We will refund your PayPal payment if that is how you paid and we still can. (We can only refund on PayPal within 60 days of the original payment.)
- If it's too late to refund on PayPal or if you paid with a check, we will send you a check.
- We withhold $5 from all refunds of entry fees.
Withdrawing from the wait list:
- If you held your place on the wait list with a PayPal payment or authorization, we will refund your payment or cancel your authorization on PayPal. If you made a payment and we can't refund it, we will send you a check for the full amount of your payment.
- If you held your place on the wait list with a check, we will destroy that check.
- In all cases, if you withdraw from the wait list before we move you to the entrants list or if the entry process ends and you have not made it off the wait list, we do not withhold any of your money.